Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthdays and babies!

This past weekend I did the most baking I've done in a while! I got to make some CUTE baby shower cookies for a first-time customer. She had some of the "41" cookies I made and got my number from the people that bought them. They were so excited about the cookies- I hope the shower was a success and the cookies were a hit!

Also got to make a couple birthday cakes for a very lucky guy. Remember the bright-colored topsy-turvy cake I made for Rylie in March? Her dad's birthday was Sunday and she requested a UNI colored cake for him. The lucky guy also got a cake to take to work on Monday- isn't that sweet?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope you'll stop by my recipe exchange! http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-feasts-poached-salmon.html

    And I would love to have you contribute to my blog in October--I am devoting the month to parties.

    ReplyDelete